Fire Watchman Training Course
- understand hazards of fire in the workplace
- preventive measures against fire and explosions
- familiarize with the application process for permit to work systems
- competent in wearing personal protective equipment (PPE)
- know and take safety precautions when working with different hazards
- able to respond in case of fire and emergency
Who should attend?
Anyone involved or assigned to any work related
activities that could result or caused a fire to start.
All work activities declared under hot works require at least one appointed and trained fire watcher, fire watchman when applying for hot work permit.
- know the different types of hot-work
- know characteristics of flammable substances
- understand how vapors / gases can accumulate in confined spaces
- understand how fires / explosions are caused
- understand case studies on two shipyard fire and explosion accidents
- know and take safety measures for preventing fire / explosions
Assumed Skills & Knowledge:
– Learners must be above 18 years of age and are assumed to:
-Have a basic knowledge of fire safety
Trainer to Trainee Ratio
100% classroom session
Practical Performance (PP)
Slides presentation, sharing of best practice and incident. Hands on
Learner shall be assessed before being Competent
Upon successful completion of the course a card
will be awarded by EFG Training Services Pte Ltd
No. 3 Soon Lee Street, #01-16, Pioneer Junction, S (627606).