Work at Height – Rescue Course
The main objective of the Working-At-Height Rescue training is to train the participants to gain the knowledge and the skills needed to successfully rescue the people involved in the event of a fall emergency during any Working-At-height related activity.
- Learn the use of height rescue equipment
- Learn the tying of various knots for height rescue
- Learn to perform rope rescue activities to recover fallen or incapacitated worker(s)
- Learn the safe use and inspection of equipment used for vertical rope rescue activities.
- Learn the rope rescue techniques, anchor selection, rigging mechanical advantage and stretcher operations involved with rope rescue activities.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills required for risk assessment and casualty management involved with all rope rescue activities.
Assume Skills and Knowledge
Participants should have attended any working at height related courses.
Participants should preferably have 2 years of working at height experience.
Trainer to Trainee Ratio
100% classroom session
Written / Oral Assessment (W/OA)
Practical Performance (PP)
Slides presentation, sharing of best practice and incident. Hands on
Learner shall be assessed before being Competent
Upon successful completion of the course a certificate
will be awarded by EFG Training Services Pte Ltd
No. 3 Soon Lee Street, #01-16, Pioneer Junction, S (627606).